GST (Goods and Services Tax)
GST is an indirect tax which was introduced in India on 1st July 2017 and was applicable throughout India which replaced multiple cascading taxes levied by the central and state governments.
Service Offering in GST:
- GST Registration.
- One stop solution for all your GST registration related queries.
- No physical visit required, completely online process.
- Step by step guidance during the entire process
GST Registration Process
- We assist you in listing down all the required documents for GST registration.
- Once you gather and provide us the documents, we fill out your application in Form REG-01
- Once approved by you, we will submit your application with the GSTN
- The GST registration certificate will be issued to you within 3 working days after the process is completed by the department
Business related Documentation
- Business related Documentation
- Passport Size Photo
- Partnership Deed/Registration Proof like COI
- Copy of Bank Statement
- Authorization Form
Address Proof DocumentationOwnership Proof (Electricity Bill etc) - if property is owned.
Rent Agreement (if property is on rent)
NOC (Download format)